Department: EMEA Pay TV & Global Brands Team
Reports to: Marketing Strategy and Operations Director
This is an exciting opportunity to support the marketing of Discovery’s world-leading factual portfolio across multiple territories in EMEA.
Working closely with the regional teams, you will develop and implement B2B marketing initiatives to support our channel brands and build our content franchises. You will also work closely with central marketing leads for consumer facing marketing materials.
You may be required to travel overseas at short notice from time to time.
• Supporting role in the formulation, planning and execution of affiliate and ad sales marketing activities across our factual portfolio.
• Active participation in development of 360° promotional toolkits to be executed by the local markets.
• Creating state of the art sales and strategy decks to be used internally and externally for key clients.
• Managing delivery deadlines and forward planning for marketing materials for both internal and external clients, ensuring correct material is delivered to correct people in a timely manner.
• Manage relationships and expectations with creative teams, marketing teams and clients.
• Work closely with the Digital, PR, Creative, Programming and Media Planning teams to maximize synergy and promotional opportunities.
• Compile all marketing assets for Consumer and B2B activity to be shared and distributed across all local regions in EMEA. Investigate best working practices and tools for sharing materials with regional offices.
• Work in a complex international Matrix with key stakeholders in several different regions.
• Ensure all consumer, affiliate, sales support and ad sales materials reflect the respective channel positioning and ensure consistent brand messages are met.
• Manage the day to day relationship with internal and external creative teams (or marketing agencies) and brief creative and media on the development, production and implementation of marketing activities.
• Support on-line activities in accordance with the broader marketing strategy in co-operation with the digital producer.
• Work as part of the DSC product group – at all times ensuring the performance and brand of the channel is at the heart of your conversations.
• Oversee the day to day management of the B2B marketing budget.
• Keep up to date with trends and developments both internal and external to contribute and inspire with key learnings, best practice and new ideas.
• Liaise regularly with the regional marketing teams to facilitate collaboration, synergy and relationship building.
• Act as a central point of contact for your peers in the regional hubs
• Strong written and spoken English
• Very Strong Planning and Organization Skills
• Strong Power Point and Presentation Skills
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in international environment and think internationally
• Digital savvy
• Strong understanding of brand and how to manage performance and equity.
• Excellent communicator and networker– able to liaise effectively with both internal and external relations of all levels of seniority
• Attention to detail with the ability to come up with new and innovative ideas that fit our target audience profiles
• Interest and understanding of TV and media industry
• Ability to work under pressure while meeting budgets and tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail, with the ability to come up with new and innovative ideas to strengthen our brands
Interested? Please send your motivation letter, incl. job title, and CV in English to email@example.com