Programme Planning & Channel Operations Intern
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to take their first steps in their television career. The individual would get the opportunity to work across several different channel brands both in an operational and editorial capacity, which would both give them good insights, and a great skillset to support them on their future career path.
The role is based in Amsterdam and you will be part of the wider channel team that is responsible for the output on Discovery’s EMEA Pay TV channels and is part of the Pay TV & Global Brands Team.
- Inputting schedules into the scheduling system (training provided)
- Tracking rights requests and assisting Channel Operations Manager in tracking and reporting on content usage across EMEA
- Programming research and data analysis
- Screening creative content
- Tracking competition and Market research
- Fluent in English in both writing & speaking
- Confident, articulate, organised and a motivated self-starter, with a passion for factual television
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Data analysis skills
- Proficient computer skills – word, excel, outlook. Powerpoint experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to be responsive and reactive when required
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Creative approach to their work and the ability to remain calm under pressure
Location is Amsterdam
Starting in September
If you are interested, please send your CV + motivation to Susan Fleetwood