Discovery is excited to be recruiting for an discovery+ sports Platform QA (Quality Assurance) Editor to support the discovery+ platform.
discovery+ will be the destination for sports lovers in the Netherlands with all Tennis Grand Slams, all cycling Grand Tours, all MotoGP races and of course; every moment from the Olympic Games.
You will be working on enhancing the content experience of our premium product, discovery+, especially around our key pillar sports events such as Tennis Grand Slams, Cycling Grand tours, and Olympics. For this role you will need to work collaboratively with internal teams across Editorial, Digital Product Team and Broadcast Operations. Your main KPI’s will be: retention, engagement. windowing, seamless customer journey (what does customer excerpt, how can we meet expectations based on where customers started journey
- Editorial layer Sport on the d+ front-end; creating the best possible customer journey
- Drive curation and placement to increase engagement
- Researching and sourcing programme information and images in accordance with copyright laws and client requirements;
- Creating, uploading and tagging rich content with relevant metadata and keywords;
- Editing titles and long descriptions for programmes to align with regional and editorial specifications;
- Editing of spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language-specific style
- Reviewing, translating, and proofing all contents.
- Checking the quality of the catch-up programs and reporting issues
- Performing quality control (QC) and troubleshooting to identify and resolve production issues (from schedule gaps to undelivered images), reflect late changes and maintain both the metadata library and the photo archive;
- Generating tracking reports and completing metadata spreadsheets for internal use;
- Handling internal & client enquiries, including JIRA tickets;
- Liaising with broadcasting companies, stock photo agencies and other content providers, 3rd parties and internal departments (from IT to sales);
- Contributing to operational meetings;
- Training, supporting and coordinating new staff.
- Undertaking ad-hoc relevant projects as required
- Native or native-level Dutch, excellent English-language skills
- Proven skills in proofreading, administration, translation and editing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving production environment.
- Experience with image editing tools is desirable.
- Experience working as an Editor is desirable.
- A passion for Sport and/or a good understanding of the media and sports industries and landscape.
Geïnteresseerd: stuur je cv en motivatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.