Door de uitbreiding van het aantal medewerkers en het verruimen van onze werktijden op ons kantoor op de NDSM werf in Amsterdam is het Office Team van Discovery op zoek naar een enthousiaste Office Coordinator/Receptionist die ons team komt versterken in de avond uren en in de weekenden. We bieden een leuke baan voor 24 uur per week.
As being part of the Office Team, the primary role of the Office Coordinator is to grow the team and to welcome our guests with a smile, to service & facilitate staff & international colleagues as well as all reception tasks on daily bases. The Office Team is responsible for the continuity of all required supplies and resources to maintain “Kraanspoor”, an ongoing growing international workforce, as a great place to work!
- Taking care of the reception desk: create and keep a welcoming environment;
- Coordinating all inbound calls, the Infomail email box, invoices, couriers, transfers requests;
- Support meetings: prepare meeting room, organize catering, ensuring appropriate equipment is available;
- Collaborate with and assist Office Manager in taking care of a clean & clear office environment;
- Coordinate and facilitate daily healthy lunch;
- Prepare in collaboration with HR Manager “Welcome” security necessities new colleagues and special Discovery employee benefits;
- Order, coordinate, administrate and oversee office supplies
- Supervise, negotiate and engage with 3rd party suppliers as appropriate to provide goods and services;
- Collaborate with the building landlord the need for any preventative maintenance and operations that may be required to and or around the building;
- Supervise all operational contracts & facilities for the office (like recycling paper waste, laundry, caterer, flowers, couriers, alarm, water cooler bottles, subscriptions);
- Plan and assist in the coordination of any internal moves or changes within the Discovery office;
- As member of the “BHV” appoint and oversee appropriate health & safety and liability insurance requirements;
- Support in organizing and facilitate company (staff) events & (international) workshops;
- Collaborate with Discovery security to maintain safety requirements for all staff;
- Supervise parking policy;
- Processing office expenses;
- Maintain an up to date “smoelenboek”, office mail groups, phone list;
- Supervise & lead Office Intern & social mobility project
- Have a passion to deliver value and top-quality service;
- Love to have your business well arranged, with an eye for detail;
- Structured and accurate;
- Have strong organizational & administrative skills – ability to plan and execute.
- Team player but can also work stand alone;
- A sense of urgency and able to cope with a fast-paced and demanding work environment;
- Like to multitask and be hands-on;
- Is not afraid to own responsibilities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Embracing challenges personally and professionally;
- Love being part of a team and keen to grow it;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Excellent skills in Office, Outlook and Social Media;
- Dutch native speaker/Dutch language skills (speaking and writing) required.
Although Discovery works on different continents worldwide and on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld/Aquisition is not appreciated.
Send your resume and motivation to/Stuur je CV en motivatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org