Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here. Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
Are you a fan of 90 Day Fiancé, Dr. Pimple Popper and our homegrown talents Louisa & Rowan?
Do you have an eye for detail, adore being organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Would you love to kickstart your TV career in an international broadcasting team?
If so, you’ll love working as a Programme Planning Coordinator for TLC BENELUX!
You will be part of the wider EMEA Programming Team, reporting into the Senior Planning Manager. It will be your responsibility to ensure that attention to detail is given when you enter our schedules into IBMS (our scheduling tool). To support our scheduling strategy you will be the expert for what is happening within the Dutch TV market, what shows are everyone talking about, TV trends, whether that is via digital or linear. Finally, you will need strong communication skills, as you will be the point of contact for other departments including BSO, Reversioning, Compliance, Media Planning and Insights.
- Accurately input schedules into IBMS and communicate schedule amendments to key departments as required by the Senior Planning Manager
- Maintain stock lists & inventory, content rotation advising on any sourcing/out of license issues
- Maintain programming and portfolio tracking documents
- Create ad-hoc IBMS custom reports as necessary
- Create and distribute clash check documents regularly amongst the team
- Ensure terrestrial and key competitor schedules and initiatives are tracked
- Build strong relationships and handle day to day enquiries from other departments and to inform Presentation, Listings, Media Planning, Operations, Press and Marketing teams of initiatives or changes, as required or requested.
- Excellent attention to detail is vital
- Passion for working in a TV broadcast environment
- Planning and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and able to multitask
- Team player and capable to work effectively on own initiative
- Interest in TV scheduling and planning practices
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to communicate at varying levels
- Fluency in both English and Dutch – written and spoken
- Experience in Excel a must
- Preferably proficient in IBMS and TechEdge
- Netherlands based
- 0-3 years working experience
What We Offer You
- A full-time job and with a competitive salary
- A flexible work arrangement: working from home for 2 days per week
- An amazing workplace at our office at ‘t IJ in Amsterdam
- 25 days of annual leave + 3 additional days of office closure
- Lunch at the office for three days per week
- Great colleagues and lots of activities
- A wellbeing program for all our employees
- A great pension arrangement
- Up to 40 hours each year of paid Volunteer Time
- A learning platform to encourage your development
And many more great benefits you will all learn about when you will start your journey with us.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in this position? Click here to apply.